Ductile Iron Piles
DuroTerra™ is rethinking traditional deep foundation techniques. We provide our customers with the latest in advanced Ductile Iron Pile products and installation knowledge.
Ductile Iron Piles are pre-fabricated driven pile systems, utilizing high-strength ductile iron pipes manufactured using a centrifugal-casting process. They are a reliable, cost-effective alternative to conventional pile systems, including driven piles, augercast piles, drilled shafts and micropiles.
See how our products are perfect for every problem your project encounters.
When can Ductile Iron Piles be best utilized? We have the expertise.
View our case studies to see how DIPs excel where other pile-systems fail.
When should I use Ductile Iron Piles?
If you are considering these techniques for your project:
- If considering micropiles.
- If considering helical anchors, particularly with low capacities where increased capacity improves the design efficiency.
- Short piles where installation speed or project size makes a good fit.
- Long piles where elimination of splicing or working with small sections maximizes the benefit.
You encounter one or more of the following challenges:
- Poor soil conditions – deep soft soils, fills and organics
- Adjacent structures
- Difficult access and constrained sites
- Low overhead
- Variable grades