- Geotechnical Recommendation Language
- Sample DIP Specifications
- Example of Ductile Iron Pile Details – Non-grouted Exterior
- Example of Ductile Iron Pile Details – Grouted Exterior
- Veitas, R.V., Panton, J. and Steinlechner, E. (2014). “An Alternative Pile Technology.” Deep Foundations Institute Institute – SuperPile 2014, Deep Foundations Institute. Boston, MA.
- Tigchelaar, M., Brown, J., FitzPatrick, B. (2015). “Innovative Deep Foundation Support using Ductile Iron Piles.” GEOQuébec 2015, Canadian Geotechnical Society. Québec City, Québec.
- LeDo, D., Billups, T., Carchedi, D. and FitzPatrick, B. (2016). “Innovative Deep Foundation Support Using Ductile Iron Piles.” International Conference on Deep Foundations, Seepage Control and Remediation – 41st Annual Deep Foundations Institute Conference. Deep Foundations Institute. New York, NY.
- Piazza, G., Merl, K., FitzPatrick, B. (2019). “Ductile Iron Pile Foundation Solution for Interior Retrofit Projects.” 44th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations. Deep Foundations Institute. Chicago, IL.
Michael J. Weaver, P.E., Haley & Aldrich, Michael Cronenberger, P.E., and Andrew Thompson, P.E., Helical Drilling (2022). “Hybrid Foundation Solution for Debris Fill, Compressible Soil” Deep Foundations Institute Magazine, March/April 2022.
- DuroTerra (2022) Ductile Iron Piles Support Norfolk Southern Mill Shop Renovation Pile Buck Magazine. Vol.38 No.2 2022
Submitted by GeoStructures, Inc. (2019) “Foundation Support for International Shipping Company: GeoStructures, Inc. earned a Project of the Year Award in the $500,000 to $2 Million category” PileDriver Magazine. Issue 4 2019 Volume 16, No. 4