We look forward to seeing you at DFI’s 42nd Annual Conference on Deep Foundations October 24-26, 2017 at the New Orleans Marriott.
Connect with DuroTerra’s team on-site to learn more about Ductile Iron Piles, a low-vibration, modular, deep foundation alternative.
Conference Schedule: VIEW HERE
The Ductile Iron Pile system excels in a variety of different project environments including low vibration, tight access, limited overhead, variable soil stratigraphy and many others. Check out some of our recent project experience:
- UPS Distribution Facility – Hartford, CT
- UPS Distribution Facility – Bound Brook, NJ
- The Adele – Washington, DC
- HON Manufacturing Facility – Muscatine, IA
- Main Street Landing – Port Richey, FL
- The Residences Parking Structures – Oklahoma City, OK
DUCTILE IRON PILE ADVANTAGES
- Rapid installation
- Cost and schedule savings
- Low vibrations
- Ability to work in low-headroom, constrained areas
- Limited to no mess